Monday, July 6, 2009

Did history project today with weili,jaye and her.The project is damn funny and it took us about 2 hours to wrap up everything,we keep retaking the whole thing which is damn funny,finish everything about 1.Then jaye called the twins(Yvonne and Eileen)and ask them to come to bukit batok and they came.Went to Jaye's room and play,then somehow we changed into 4 kids as we were like fighting with each other,the most funny part is when me,Jaye and Eileen were fighting then Yvonne somehow became the peacemaker and asked us to stop?hahahah!Then I help Yvonne, Jaye help Eileen,Yvonne help me,Eileen help Jaye,then we start to fight on the bed.Jaye tackle me and Eileen tackle Yvonne then we somehow switch partners then become i tackle Eileen then Yvonne tackle Jaye.Then somehow we become "hugging" with each other?Yvonne and Eileen is very fierce lor,wah first time see leh o.o ,so incredible.Jaye and Eileen kept talking about me and Yvonne-.- then talk about switching off the light.Eileen is pro one lor,she can bite people one,she bite my hand 3 times and yvonne's hand 2 times,pro pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment